People need simple, natural, and nutrient-dense food.
Sadly, much of what we consume shouldn’t really be called “food,” much less eaten. It’s bad stuff. And the good stuff—the stuff that nourishes the body instead of harming it—can be difficult to find. Many local people travel great distances to reach a store offering good food options. Our choices here are limited. We’re trying to fix that.
People need community, and a healthy community supports its own.
There are farmers in our area raising crops and livestock by sustainable methods, trying new and old ways to be both good stewards of the land and responsible providers to those who eat their products. But, there are few places where they can sell those products to their neighbors.
We’re trying to fix that, too.
Wise Acres Market offers to the SE Indiana community:
- 40+ bulk foods in bins that let you decide how much you buy
- Wheat-free & gluten-free products
- Amish cheeses including fresh grass-fed and organic cow cheese and goat cheeses
- Cleaning, health, and beauty aids with natural ingredients that you don’t have to be afraid to use
- A café with a delicious, good-for-you selection
- A coffee counter with locally roasted joe (including flavorful espresso creations)
- A place where area growers and craftspeople can market their products
- Free Wi-Fi
- And much, much more . . .